Friday, December 3, 2010

"And the history books forgot about us and the bible didn't mention us"

- - - - - - - > > > > > >- - - - - - - > > > > > >- - - - - - - > > > > > >- - - - - - - > > > > > >



"And the history books forgot about us and the bible didn't mention us" --- Hello there! It's a good day for me, and I hope for you also. This look I posted recently is one of my favorites in lookbook.nu, especially my new clock necklace, I bought it in a thrift store but see, it's so awesome.

I also love the lomo effects of my post, I need to have a tutorial on youtube before getting into this result. haha.

My inspiration: "Samson" by Regina Spektor..

What's in there:

Long sleeve Polo: Hug
Polo shirt: Tomato
Short: Bass
Shoes: Plimsolls (Advan)
Watch: Carrera Sports Watch

Thanks folks! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment