Friday, April 22, 2011

The boy next door: David Guison

The magazine above is my favorite one because it really inspire me a lot. The Garage Magazine. I bought this when I went to Shangri-La accidentally last week and saw this on Powerbooks. I did not hesitate to grab one because I wanted to see some of my lookbook idols and since it’s my first time to read articles on it, I didn’t mind my allowance anymore. Now that I have it, I won’t stop to grab every issue it’ll release. I really like every fashion stuffs on it; street styles, creativity, DIY stuffs and many more! :)

Here, you'll see one of my favorite lookbookers and I swear you'll probably love him too. :)

David Guison.
Student/Model/Blogger from Manila.
A guy with the killer boots from De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde. I really like this guy because his sense in fashion is so cool. You’ll love him wearing V-neck shirt, taupe pants, jacket and most of all his boots. Aside from his cool stuffs, you would probably be amazed by his stunning hair style! You should visit his blog and find cool things there and you'll know how he rocks the world of fashion and art. He is one of the brand ambassadors of Forever21 Philippines, so Cool! And now, he is featured in the Garage Magazine wherein he is one of the 9 young achievers this year in the New Kids on the Block. (Go have a copy of it!)
Most people and most blogs on which he is featured call him as The boy next door!
Let me share some of his posts on lookbook.nu in which he is one of the highest karma gainers.









Check out his lookbook profile and see what I'm talking about. :)
And also visit his blog HERE.
Thank you David for allowing me to feature you here in my newly built blog. :>

0 comments:

Post a Comment