The MadToter: Jerome Centeno

For a Fashion Blogger like Jerome Centeno from Florence, in fashion "It takes only being yourself and having confidence on what you put on." Let's see how this guy showcases his classy and cool style in public.
"Where what you want, be yourself and if they say something good or bad continue your walk because streets is our catwalk stage." -Jerome
1. Describe your styles in three words:
"Preppy - Unplanned - Vintage"

2. What makes you get into the world of fashion?
"I think it was during high school, everyone were dressed well
and I was the only one dressed like a loser. Then I started to searched online for style and advice and then after a year I found Lookbook.nu"

3. Who/what are your inspirations in fashion?
"I almost get my inspiration from everything, from food to people.
But so far i'm totally inspired by LittleFashionisto. He's my source of inspiration."

4. What stores do you most likely to go to?
"At H&M, Zara, Piazziaitalia, charity and thift shops."

5. What do you think it takes to be an "icon" of fashion?
"First, It takes only being yourself and having confident on what you put on. People will notice that if you have those 2 important elements. A Fashion Icon should also inspired people not only on showing his/her personal style but in teaching them how to find there own style."

6. What challenges do you think you'll face in this kind of passion of yours?
"Well, I go for the Criticism. Lot of people do that and I do best is to ignore them. As I always say: 'Where want you want, be yourself and if they say something good or bad continue your walk because streets is our catwalk stage.'"

Here are some of his pictures from lookbook.nu:





See him in his sites:

Lookbook
Blogspot
Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning your first Sagada trip? Here's a simple guide for you!

Ready for the rainy season

SONA: one year of Aquino's lip service