Barbara Zanella's Glamour Secrets

My lookbook interview is all about a glamorous and preppy lady from Brazil, Barbara Zanella.
"I think the person need a lot of talent, dedication and study." -Barbara


1. Describe your styles in three words.
"Glamourous, Indie, Rock & Roll."


2. What makes you get into the world of fashion?
"Photography."


3. Who/what are your inspirations in fashion?
"Vivenne Westwood, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Jum Nakao, Susie Bubble, Face Hunter, We Heart It."


4. What stores do you most likely to go to?
"Well, we have some local stores here in Brazil that looks like Zara. But for be honest I love all the stores... I just can't think about some store that I hate."


5. What do you think it takes to be an "icon" of fashion?
"I think the person need a lot of talent, dedication and study."




Here are some lookbook pictures from Barbara. Enjoy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning your first Sagada trip? Here's a simple guide for you!

SONA: one year of Aquino's lip service

Ready for the rainy season