The Preppy and Posh Nica!

Nica Castro from Nueva Ecija/Manila is one of my friends in lookbook.nu. I can describe her as "Effortless" in fashion.
"Have your own style, be confident, chin up and smile!" -Nica
1. Describe your styles in three words.
"Crazy fun and bubbly"


2. What makes you get into the world of fashion?
"
I’m a die hard painter when I was in high school. And since, I got tired at it I just put all the artsy fartsy in me;) haha! I would wear different stuffs and it actually depends on my mood;)"


3. Who/what are your inspirations in fashion?
"Im really inspired by the 70’s “hippie look”, and by the 80’s music like David Bowie, Blondie and The Cure."


4. What stores do you most likely to go to?
"Topshop, Forever 21, thrift shops and our Dress shop “Bestida Creations”

5. What do you think it takes to be an "icon" of fashion?
"
Have your own style, be confident, chin up and smile!;) If you’re happy with yourself, people will start to like you;)"



HYPE HER IN LOOKBOOK.NU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning your first Sagada trip? Here's a simple guide for you!

SONA: one year of Aquino's lip service

Ready for the rainy season